Saints Row
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legendary 3rd Street Saints!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tips and Tricks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CHIGGS
Officer
Officer

Tips and Tricks Empty
PostSubject: Tips and Tricks   Tips and Tricks EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 2:41 pm

Thought this would be a good place to post some tips for our members here. I'll start it off:

- Level up all your LTs, this is something I wish I would have done from the start, when you make out an LT, swap your right hand for a different one. Having more leveled up LTs will make you much stronger in wars.
- Combine whatever you can in the tech lab. I Try to have mine constantly building something, even though the items can seem insignificant (1 atk and 1 def for the ring for example) keep in mind that each ally you bring into battle can use one item. So having 17 paintings for example, gives you an extra 68 atk and def.
- Get 500 allies asap. This is the maximum you can take into battle right now unless you have an active LT that lets you bring more with their bonus. I recommend using underworldcodes . com (sorry I can't post links directly) and make sure you put up your own code. What I like about this site is that you can bump your own code as many times as you would like. So putting it in once each day or so should keep you on the first page and you'll have 500 before you know it.

Back to top Go down
Freddy-
Freddy-

Tips and Tricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips and Tricks   Tips and Tricks EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:44 pm

I find this post HERE very helpful when deciding which class to use during battles. If you have an idea of how much health is left for a boss, you can kind of guess which stage they're at.

Here's the basic point if you don't have time to check it out:
Enforcer > Assassin > Heavy > Sniper > Enforcer
Back to top Go down
Legend
Grand Overlord
Grand Overlord
Legend

Tips and Tricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips and Tricks   Tips and Tricks EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:54 am

Moved.*
Back to top Go down
https://saintsrow-empire.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Tips and Tricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips and Tricks   Tips and Tricks Empty

Back to top Go down

Tips and Tricks
Page 1 of 1